USA Water Polo is excited to announce the return of the Clearwater Beach Challenge, taking place May 15 to 16 at the Clearwater Community Sailing Center. This tournament will feature 4 on 4 water polo, 3 field players and a goalie, and will be played on the intracoastal waterway. Teams can expect to play a minimum of 4 games over the course of the 2 days and will play using FINA Beach Water Polo Rules.
Bring your club teams or split them in two and come join the fun! There will be a maximum number of entries per division, so register now to claim your spot!
Location: Clearwater Community Sailing Center, 1001 Gulf Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
Divisions: 12U & 14U Mixed, 16U & 18U Boys & Girls*
Entry Deadline: Thursday, April 29th, 2021 at 9PM (PT)**
Roster Deadline: Thursday, April 29th, 2021 at 9PM (PT)
Roster Lockdown: Thursday, May 6th, 2021 at 9PM (PT)
Entry Fee: $300
**Tournament registration will close once full on or before Thursday, April 29th, 2021 at 9PM (PT). Waitlist spots will be available if spots fill prior to the registration deadline.
– Athletes and coaches will be required to wear masks at all times when not in the water
– Spectators MUST be wearing a mask covering their nose AND mouth at all times
– Only athletes and coaches will be allowed in the water
– Keep 6 feet of space between yourself and others at all times
– Age as of 8/1/2021, Birth Date Verification Required
– 9 athletes per team max
– Bronze level membership required
– COVID-19 waiver
– Clearwater Community Sailing Center waiver (must submit printed copy prior to first game)
– Completed SafeSport training (18 year old athletes only)
– No club affiliation rule
– Photo ID check prior to every game